View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 02:33 PM   #26
maranellobmw
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by r_jay View Post
mike, are you there on saturdays? If i show up and you're not there will anyone know what i'm talking about when i say i want my maxbimmer discount?
pm me on the parts you want ......pre pay for them .....and i will have them ready for you.

Please please please, all i ask everyone for, is for 1 thing.

Just deal with me for the maxbimmer stuff.

You have all heard the complaints, griping, nagging, and wineing from all members about dealerships/stealerships and the service they recieve.

I simply dont want this to happen at all!!!!

You demand great service and great pricing at a dealership level .....deal with me.

The last thing i need is for a member on here saying how crap the service is here, and me not ever dealing with the person .

I know how busy a lot of peoples sched's are, and i know how usually sat's are the only days you all have off.

So pre pay. Then i can package everything you have ordered at the parts counter so all you have to do is come on in and just pick up your parts.

Hopfully this will make things a bit easier for the members that can just come on sat's

i thank you all for your understanding in this matter and hope this will resolve any problems this may have caused.

In the future my hours are as follows

mondays - thurs 8:00 - 5:30
friday 8:00 - 4:30

i work like every 6th sat i will always post when i am working on sat if this helps as well.

*************WE SELL ONLY 100% GENUINE BMW PARTS*********
WITH MY PRICES AND A 2 YEAR WARRANTY ON ALL PARTS, WHY WOULD YOU PURCHASE ANYWHERE ELSE!!!
******************************KEEP YOUR BMW, BMW!************************************
*COMPARED TO OTHER CANADIAN BMW RETAILERS

Monday - Thurs ** 8:00 - 5:30
Friday **** 8:00 - 4:30
Sat ****** pre paid parts avail for pick up from 8:00-4:00

Christina Crichlow
MaranelloBMW
T-416.213.5699 ext 8054
F-905.856.6373
maranellobmw is online now   Reply With Quote