View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 06:32 PM   #12
W2WDETAILING
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danboy View Post
I'm sorry, but excuse my ignorance if im missing something...

"Ya, him. I got my money back and still got the lights! LOL" Does this mean that both parties resolved the issue? The OP got his money back, and for some reason still has the seller's lights?

W2W, you should take my advice, and quit trying to be a keyboard warrior on here, and grow up. Making rude remarks, and jumping all over the site with useless, or unnecessary comments will only make your stay here much shorter. I understand you're trying to help this guy, but in all honesty, you're not. Calling the mods "fu**ing useless" is uncool, and normally that would mean an automatic ban for you just because of it being considered a "personal attack" and a complete disrespect to those that help this site be what it is today.
. Yes your right about the first thing you said! But I'm not being a keyboard warrior Dan boy. I am not going over this because I have better things to do. I stated a problem and a mod I was speaking with was ****ing useless sorry for saying it as it is. I don't see it as a personal attack a personal attack would be. Like. So and so is a useless ****ing idiot.... I reccomend the mods go over rules and get it straight.