View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 08:55 PM   #13
nachos23
SweetXi

Send a message via MSN to nachos23
Hey Rocco;

I would consider tracking the car, but it's a daily driver...... can;t affrod to put into wall @ Mosport.....plus it's an Auto...... Driven Mosport when I was much younger and used to run two 1/4milers (Chevy and Ford), 1 off-road Mazda and a track car original BMW 2002.... Spent alot of time around the tack myself since as well, my brother owns a Ferrari FIA GT race team. (CR Scuderia). We've been racing since kids..... but I feel I can get more out of the car in the overall stability and responsiveness......

The car has been lowered using H&R Sport springs and Bilstein Sport Shocks/struts. I've added an ACS Strut brace. Been considering KMAC Camber plates to reduce camber to spec (@ -2.5 now) but that will further reduce handling, so I may leave camber @ -2.5. The reason for the question in regards to corner balancing was to address some stuff I'd read about pre-loading of Sway Bars on lowered cars and could I have pre-loading occurring that would reduce the effectiveness of the sway bar..... Found adjustable XI end links @ TMS (not yet posted on their website, but Doug confirmed to me). Was considering the purchase of these but how to correctly adjust and if required.......was really the question. Also been considering an after market sway bar, but Alex @ Daytona is pushing me away from that option. Understand you guys know each other. Bought my car from Alex + Johnny.... also used to maintain their computers.....

If you're open on Sat I could drop by and you could have a look @ the condition of the bushngs and whether to replace.... See a fair bit of clearance inbetween my sway bar bushings and the sway bar...... Finally, try finding aftermarket suspension parts for an XI......
AA race FMIC and Diverter/Blow-off
H&R Coilovers
aFe CAI
& a few other goodies

nachos23 is offline   Reply With Quote