View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 01:42 PM   #5
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Thanks for posting your feedback, I appreciate all types of criticism however as Bliss mentioned there are ways to get your message across without letting the situation get out of hand. What I mean is your choice of words and the way you put it all together. By calling everyone goons its gonna cause a huge commotion. If your intent was just to say what you have to say and not have a huge discussion, then IMO saying exactly that is what you should do. It makes the life of everyone much simpler, and calmer.

As for your complaint, I apologize for the delay in response time. However, out of all the shops you referred him to - he ended up taking it to BMW. As far as I know, it costs at least 2g's + for this job. I am pretty sure the 3 shops wouldnt charge the same as the dealer. Anyhow, this boils down to his time and conveniece situations. He mentioned if he has to pay large, he doesn't mind. I recommend to all clients if we cannot meet your time frame due to our own schedule, by all means you have to do what you have to do.

Some of you are helping us out, and I appreciate it but just a reminder please be as professional and accurate as possible, as your intentions are not to be "jumping on a bandwagon" but some people may see it differently.

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|AFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction