View Single Post
Old 04-15-2003, 04:04 PM   #18
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Send a message via MSN to Autotechnica
Quote:
Originally posted by punnzzells
The accelerator pedal is not supposed to go in flush to the floor... you have to raise the pedal.. that is the entire point... the "heel and toe".. you raise the accelerator pedal to allow for a higher pedal so you can "heel and toe" better...

i raised my pedal as high as I could... i left the m stickers off... maybe I will put them on... anyone have pics of theirs?

Mike.
That sounds like on OK idea. But I think you would have problems when braking. You might accidently hit the throttle. And that would put a strain on your ankles having the pedal so high. The whole point of heel and toe is to give a little bit of gas, and the stock pedals do that just fine.

Bry
'02 C32 AMG @ 18psi - Eurocharged custom ECU/TCU, ASP 178mm crank pulley + NW PSK, CM30 i/c pump, NW i/c iso kit, EC i/c, Magnecore wires, NW CAI, SL55 Y pipe, NW ported intake manifolds + gaskets/spacers, NW inconel exhaust manifolds, NW catch can, dual exhaust, H&R sways, H&R coilovers, H&R spacers, Quaife ATB LSD, goodridge lines, EBC yellowstuff, AMG 18" rims, Zeitronix datalogger.

Autotechnica is online now   Reply With Quote