View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 08:46 PM   #6
Stephanie
6th Gear Member

I track mine on a regular basis and have never experienced any overheating issues??

...not to mention mine is chipped and is making somewhere in the vicinity of 100 whp more than it comes with stock (I will verify the exact number when I hit the dyno come March)

But, to be fair, sure the 335 has a few kinks but not any more than any other BMW model. Especially nothing detrimental enough to reason staying away from the purchase of one... Plus, warranty is a beautiful thing

EDIT: OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I remember what you are referring to! Yea, BMW put in an additional oil cooler to solve that. Big deal, still, though. Mine is an '07, never experienced that. The issues occurred few and far between. AND they dealt with it before the 2008 came out

Black Sapphire Metallic | Coral Red | Brushed Aluminium | 6MT | ZSP | ZPP | PDC | Bluetooth
Shadowlines | Matte Grilles | Aero Lip | BMW Performance Pedals | Smoked Reflectors | LLumar Tint 40%
KW V2 | VMR V710 | Super Sports | BMS JB4 | BMS DCIs | HPF Intercooler | UUC EVO3 SSK | UUC RK7 Shift Knob
Stephanie is offline   Reply With Quote