View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 10:46 AM   #1
DINAN 3
6th Gear Member

Send a message via AIM to DINAN 3
Red face GB Feeler: Philips Sonicare "FlexCare+" Sonic Toothbrushes (up to 50% OFF)

Wanting to give back to this community, I can organize a Christmas group-buy for the latest and top of the line Philips Sonicare FlexCare+ sonic toothbrushes.
This is the Rolls-Royce of toothbrushes.

See ~> http://store.philips.com/servlet/Con...ctID=156572700

All of our patients and friends rave about these brushes + report a substantial improvement in their oral health.
They come brand new in box and include the UV sanitizer + all accessories.

If we get 10 orders, the price = C$109 (no tax)
If we get 20 orders, the price = C$105 (no tax)
I'm estimating CanadaPost "Expedited" shipping at about $12 and "Express" service at about $20 (both incl. insurance & tracking).
Shipping will be adjusted/discounted on multiple unit orders, only when shipped together.
Cash pickup will also be available.
I can provide receipts and these do come with manufacturer's warranty.
A Sonicare makes a great holiday gift for friends, family and employees.
These retail for US$189.99 and no one has to know how cheap you got it !

For now, this is just a feeler, but if I get enough interest, then we can officially convert this into a group-buy.
I don't think, I can score more than 20 units, so I will allocate by order of posting.
I prefer to close the group-buy by Saturday, November 28th, to allow for timely delivery.
I'm willing to ship sooner on rush orders, but payment is due upon shipping.

Please post if you're interested and PM me any technical questions, which I'll forward to my wife (Dental Hygienist), who's organising this for you guys.

A reference pic:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sonicare.jpg (30.6 KB, 493 views)

Last edited by DINAN 3; 11-13-2009 at 03:02 PM.
DINAN 3 is offline   Reply With Quote