Wow, what a pain that was. 2 hours later I managed to adjust all 4 corners.
I managed to get the springs out without much effort. Step on the disc and pull the spring. After adjusting the collars up (Higher ride height) the effective length of the coil increased meaning it is going to be that much harder to get them back in. I attempted to remove the sway bar. One bolt was not accessible due to the exhaust getting in the way, and I sure as hell arn't tackling those rusty bolts. So I just undid one of the body attach points for the sway.
This didn't give me any leeway on the left rear corner. I ended up having to stick a small jack against the upper control arm and a point near the shock mounts and slowly "jacked" it open until the spring popped in. Thanks god side one was in.
Now to tackle the other side. After a good reef, I got the spring out, made the quick adjustments to the collars and to my disbelief they actually popped in without a hitch. I am assuming because the opposite main sway bar attachment was still disconnected. I did the front wheels shortly after which are a hell of alot easier to adjust.
The Bimmer is ready for winter! I sprayed some chain wax (From my Motorcycle) over the collars, I hope to take it apart again shortly and will smear some water proof grease over the collars. I hear road salt makes adjustable coilovers non adjustable. I guess we'll see.
Thanks a ton for the help guys. I would have given up, and become a snow plow all winter if it weren't for your suggestions!