View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 05:51 PM   #5
kader318
2nd Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to kader318
Quote:
Originally Posted by c_gouin View Post
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to share what a great experience i had with a mechanic in windsor after a terrible experiences with others. I brought my e46 to bavarian auto service on crawford about 2 months ago. It had some sort of electrical problem with the lighting. it kept blowing the fuse. It stayed parked in his lot for a week and another to fix it. I got it back and everything seemed fine. 2 weeks after that i had all sorts of electrical problems, mirrors not working, radio going off and on, a christmas tree of lights on in the dash. I wanted to take it back there but they were off on vacation. Wonderful. I spoke with my uncle who has an e46 m3 and asked what i should do. He suggested another mechanic. Nick who works out of A-1 collision took a look at my car and found the previous mechanic stuck a paperclip where a fuse was suppose to go to prevent the fuse from blowing. Well this caused my fuse box to melt yes melt. I couldn't believe what i saw. Excellent mechanic and really knows his electronics. He had a porsche 996 for a major service and an audi all road twin turbo for turbo replacement. Very content with the work. If anyone is looking for his contact info pm me. He works on appointment only.
I've got my E36 tranny and clutch replaced there but it was a mechanic Named Robert French, he used to work at the overseas motors here in windsor, on bmw's, he now works at the Jaguar dealer, and does repairs on the side, hes a lil bit slow but does great work, you can usually go ask for him at jaguar garage. And i would like to get Nick's information so i can call him my window is acting up and seats dont move,
kader318 is offline   Reply With Quote