View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 09:27 PM   #1
yellow_blur
2nd Gear Member

FS 95 325i jet black 5spd

I had a post up yesterday, but i voiolated the terms and it got deleted so here it goes again hopefully i got it right this time. the car has black with tan cloth interior. 270km, 5spd, needs winsheild rear brakes, drivers seat is ripped and broken, it has turner motorsports underdrive pulleys, tms chip, conforti carbon fiber air intake, x brace belistean sports and h&r race springs, new front mounts newer rear tms urethane mounts, urethane tranny mounts, zkw 5000k hid headlights with angeleyes, the angeleyes need new bulbs these are the glass good ones not the cheap knock offs. zkw french fogs one has a bit of wear. aftermarket tails. again the good ones not the cheap ones. Car has some rust hear and there underneath is clean, got a newer stock clutch done rear bearings all done last year. Probably a good car for someone to drive around, runs great looks okay,with or just part out, its no show car, im looking for 2200 or best offer, but any resonable offer would be considered, or i can take some parts off and just sell the car like that whatever works, im still driving it so, its still plated, but i got a new car and dont really wanna pay extra insurance email me at sarkis@rogers.blackberry.net for pics
yellow_blur is offline   Reply With Quote