View Single Post
Old 07-25-2009, 03:59 AM   #205
richie_s999
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dble Trouble View Post
Just a quick clarification to all.

The concession stand will NOT be open. So we're trying to get a hot dog cart or something for those who will not be having lunch. But that is not a done deal yet. I'll let you know.

Secondly, the free membership is for the rest of '09. Not one year. Trillium memberships renew Jan 1. Just a heads up. But as Rich mentioned you could now attend the rest of the Trillium events for the year and just pay the event prices. Ex. Autocrosses, 3 left $15.00 each, September Driving School $380.00 for newbies for Two days on the big Grand Prix track with catered dinner, Fall Wine tour with Bed and Breakfast stay TBD, Trillium Christmas Banquet, etc.

Thanks
John_Venditti@hotmail.com

John thanks for clarification......I guess everyone should know John contacted me less then a week ago about putting this together!!!!!!

We have been racking our brains about a few final details, and think they are all worked out!!!!!

there are a lot of people putting in a lot of time in a short period to get this show together, and no one is making anything on this project, we are doing it so everyone can have an amazing event to attend. What you ar egetting for $25 is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to thank John in advance for asking me to be apart of this, its a great oppertunity to work with a great club and looking forward to doing more events with them.....

oh and Happy Birthday weekend John!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
richie_s999 is offline   Reply With Quote