View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009, 03:42 PM   #36
xlash
Still learning....

Quote:
Originally Posted by rendered View Post
I agree with you on working for someone else. Naturally it's just in some peoples blood to make a fortune through their own businesses. Any ideas yet on what you'd like to establish? Or still too early to know?

You have to start somewhere... We all did. I don't look at cars the same because of the business I got myself into. I could care less about what I drive these days, it all comes down to the profit made off of every shitbox I own. They're all depreciating shit boxes in the end... It's the $$$$$ we all seem to really enjoy the most. The $, The root of all evil.
You're absolutely right. If business isn't in my blood then too bad. But until I take a crack or two at it I won't know.

Yes I do have a couple of ideas but I'd like to go with the recession proof one that is bound to get consumers in th door. It does require a lot of work but that's fine, diligence never bothered me. I'll need to have a partner for the operations side of things but I can manage the marketing, finance and HR depts.