View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 12:11 PM   #2
the misanthropist
BigD's Avatar
Join Date: May 2002
Location: a house
Posts: 6,248
Start with the member name. Calling them out straight up may put enough pressure on them to get things resolved (which at this point, is you getting your money back and a decent apology). Do that on all of the other forums too. If that doesn't work, serve him with a small claims dispute (it's free, and you don't need lawyers).
BigD is offline   Reply With Quote