View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 11:53 AM   #1
330ci05
6th Gear Member

Vorsteiner Double Sided Carbon Fiber Hood

Vorsteiner Double Sided Carbon Fiber VRS Vented Race Hood for E46 Facelift Coupe, but it fits prefacelift with some more modifications

i know i'll be asked why i'm selling and stuff so here is a long and short part!

longer story....my front end of the car got hit in a parking lot so i went to few shops and they all told me that they cant fix the CF and that the hood was garbage, so i had to order a new one. this was all last year near the end of the season, so i didn't want to buy it then and spend my money for few weeks, since my car is going into storage, so i waited till this year! so i also ordered halo's for the car too! i asked around where i can get them installed and i happen to come across Richard that works at Atlantic collision in etobicoke, to do my halo's, so i went there to and i seen this HUGE poster of his car all done up nicely, and the owner told me he was the body guy there and did all the work on his car and every, so i took a chance and did all my body work there. so i got talking to Richard about my old damaged hood and he said that he can fix it, (****kkk, wish i found him before i bought another one) so anyways, i got all my shit done there, and let me tell you what and AWESOME JOB he did for me!!!!!!

short story... hood got damaged.... didn't know i could fix it so i ordered a new one. then found out that i could fix it, but was too late since i already had the new one, so now i want to sell it...

the hood is at ATLANTIC Collision in etobicoke, if anyone is interested is seeing it or anything, im sure you can drop by and ask for Richard and he will let you know how much to fix it and everything thing!

i took few pics with my phone, i'll post shortly

the hood NOW is over 1200US new, (when i bought it was more) plus when you factor in shipping and duties and stuff comes out few bills more.....

700obo
330ci05 is offline   Reply With Quote