Thread: Fml.
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 10:43 AM   #12
Stephanie
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by e36.M52B25 View Post
holy crap thats such a rare case.. ive been through reallyy harsh potholes on the 401 with my friends e46 m3 but never cracked anything. its wierd since you dont even remember hitting anything major..
yea... just my luck!!

the problem is, the rims are soft, 19" and pretty airy (there's one 5 little spokes) and they are on a runflat, low-pro tire, which is like driving on a hockey puck... the combination of the big rims and shitty low-pros are not suitable for our craptacular GTA roads...

...and no, no... I've HIT potholes, just not any recently... which is really weird. I must have stressed the rim and the thing just gave eventually... regardless of how good I (we) are at slaloming the streets, you just cant avoid them at times... fail.

Black Sapphire Metallic | Coral Red | Brushed Aluminium | 6MT | ZSP | ZPP | PDC | Bluetooth
Shadowlines | Matte Grilles | Aero Lip | BMW Performance Pedals | Smoked Reflectors | LLumar Tint 40%
KW V2 | VMR V710 | Super Sports | BMS JB4 | BMS DCIs | HPF Intercooler | UUC EVO3 SSK | UUC RK7 Shift Knob

Last edited by Stephanie; 05-11-2009 at 10:49 AM.
Stephanie is offline   Reply With Quote