Thread: Someone Should
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 08:28 AM   #237
carjoe
6th Gear Member

You should read the e-mail reply I got. Too funny...

Quote:
I appreciate that you contacted me. First let me say that the 2000 BMW M5 is available for $5,200 (final price).
2000 BMW M5 SEDAN. LOADED WITH OPTIONS. RARE COLORS, SILVERSTONE METALLIC WITH TWO TONE BLACK/BLUE SPORT SEATS. 5.0L 400HP V8, 6 SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION, 79K MILES. POWER LEATHER TWO TONE SPORT SEATS, DUAL CLIMATE CONTROL, NAVIGATION, AM/FM CASSETTE, CD AND XM RADIO, SUNROOF, POWER SUNSHADE, 18 INCH ALLOY SPORT WHEELS, CRUISE, STEERING WHEEL CONTROLS, KEYLESS ENTRY. VERY CLEAN INSIDE AND OUT. RECENTLY SERVICED AT BMW, WELL MAINTAINED, ADULT OWNED AND DRIVEN. NO MECHANICAL ISSUES, RUNS AND DRIVES EXCELLENT.
It is in good condition, there's no scratches or any dents on it,very well maintained,please check the pictures, I have a clear title for it, no liens or loans. I also hand washed the car once a week and wax it every few months!
A Totally Rust, Corrosion And Flood Free Vehicle.Never been in any accidents.Where are you located?
The reason why I'm selling it so cheap (it`s real value is far from this price...) is because my 8 year old daughter is very sick and we need those money as soon as possible,right now i don`t care of it`s real price,my daughter`s health is more important.....
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate ask
Best Regards
Emily&Jack Walker

93 325is - sold!

2000 540ia- sold!

carjoe is offline   Reply With Quote