View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 11:50 AM   #1
Woofer
6th Gear Member

01 e46 325ci $14,900 obo

Hello Fellow max members,

I know it's been awhile; but i come with gifts lol.

Well as some of you may know I currently work at a luxury rental company; Affinity Car and Truck Rentals. Here is the website!! check us out!!! and if you are a max member i will hook you guys up!!
If you ever get into an accident with your high end car doesn't it make sense to be put into a similar car? especially since you are paying a premium on the high end car you may own.....nobody wants to end up with a pontiac sunfire as a rental when you drive a high end lol, right?

www.affinitycarrentals.com

Currently some of the cars on the lot are getting a little too old for our fleet and we need to part ways with them. I will be posting cars up, mainly BMWs, since this is a bimmer site.

As stated in the thread title; We have an E46 325CI for sale. Info on the car is avialable upon request. I believe we also have many service records for the car as well.

The car is not mine, i am just posting this for the franchise owner. I have access to the car for anyone that wants to see it. This car was not really used as a rental very much. It was a mainly an employee car.

Here is some info on the car:

2001 E46 325ci (2 door)
Black on Black leather with Dark Wood Trimming
Heated seats
AC
116, XXX kms
Auto
Sunroof
Power Mirrors, Windows
Stock Alloys

Body 8/10
interior 8/10

The car will come both e-tested and Saftey $14,900.00

Please call me at

416 897 5312
Alan

Sorry for the crappy pics. I took them with my iphone.