View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 04:26 PM   #11
qcktvr
1st Gear Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by go4carter View Post
I take it all back.... if M-Racer prepped that engine I bet it does make 250hp. He knows what to do and has the money to do it. The amazing brakes are a good example of his "do it right" attitude.
Hi Everyone, I'm glad you think my e28 looks good; it is also on ebay.ca starting at $10.5k. with a lot more detail. I registered here some time ago as trevor t and rarely posted, but had trouble with pw so have re registered as qcktvr. I am 61, and certainly ha ve enough $$ to take care of it, although it has actually been very reasonable to maintain. (I am an auto eng by training)
M-racer was the first owner after the resto and he had some interest in re-purchasing last fall. It looks as good and runs just as well as when I bought it 4 yrs ago, yet I have dropped the price 50%. The motor was built by Leo Goff, Memphis Motorworks, I believe ho knows these motors "quite well". There was 1 other owner for a short while between us, he claimed 270hp in his ads, maybe a bit optimistic, but I think 250 is on the conservative side.
I like M5s as well, but have never seen one this clean or fresh fo anything near this price, but I may be wrong.
If it does not sell for more than $10k I will be parking my R32 for the summer and using it again myself.
Regards, Trevor Topley, Elora (416.428.3666 mob)
qcktvr is offline   Reply With Quote