View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 05:51 PM   #1
Hurricane240
2nd Gear Member

Dunnville Track days provided by DIG

This is a copy and paste of an email I get about track days some of my buddies run @ Dunnville Autodrome during the summer. A few memebers attended some events last year and had a great time.

Mods:

I hope its okay to post this here, if not anyone interested in future events like this can PM me and I will have them added to the mailing list.

Thanks maXbimmer

Hello all!

This is a quick message announcing our first track event for 2009 which will be held at Dunnville Autodrome (website for directions)

Time: 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM (6 Hours total)
PRE-PAY COST: $100 Per Car+Driver ($25 extra for Secondary Drivers)
Date: Sunday, May 17th

Pre-Pay is good up until 1 week before the day of the event at which time the cost will be raised to $110 per Car+Driver so PRE PAY NOW.

Payment can be made via EMT to: digdays@gmail.com (make sure you provide us with the answer to the secret question)
Cash drop-off in Oakville (to John) or Vaughan (to Mike) or Campbellville (to Dustin)

Call, text or email me (John) at anytime with any questions or to arrange payment:
John's Cell: 905-616-2299
John's Email: digdays@gmail.com

Rules are the same as always for Dunnville.
Convertibles MUST have a helmet. (Helmets can be rented at the track if you don't have one for I believe $10 for the day)
All cars must have a muffler.

I will try to send an email before the event to give some tips on how to prepare for the track and whatnot..

And of course a shameless plug for our shop. We bring tires up from the US and can do it for pretty cheap. Hoosier A6/R6 and some other r-compounds included such as Nitto NT01 (fantastic budget r-compound). Email us here if you want prices.

Thanks and can't wait to see you all out there!

Love,
The DIG Days Crew
Hurricane240 is offline   Reply With Quote