1995 525i e34 $1200
Hello. My clutch went out yesterday and I would like to sell the car as is. It is still drivable if you know how to drive clutchless.
I imported that car from California and drove it daily for 1 year. All the maintenance was done by Rocco @ RMP Motors. It has 247k miles which is 400k kilometers. Before the clutch it was running flawless. It is dark green with tan interior.
- the driver seat has a tear
- the ac-belt is missing
- the right part of the cluster doesn't light up
- the driver window needs a new regulator(i have a new motor for it)
- less than 9 months on rotors, pads, tires,
- HR lowering springs on KYB shocks ( the rears shocks are still in the box)
- 16*8 e38 mesh rims ( with wide sumitomos, 245s)
- maintenace at RMP (reputable BMW shop)
- no rust since its a california car
- 3.91 LSD installed, stock 3.23 open is in the trunk if you want it
I have found a very tempting lease takeover and I just want to get rid of it as is. Come drive this car away for 1200$, or I will drop it off for you. The car is located in Richmond Hill. Call me @ 647-886-4645 or 905-780-1454 (I don't always get reception at home). Looking for a quick sale. Mike.
///The main part of the car is the pad between the steering wheel and the driver's seat.