Thread: Someone Should
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2008, 02:56 AM   #40
ecuconnection
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striker View Post
It takes a great guy to humble himself, realize his mistakes and apologize, hats off to you Bro, you have my respect.

I have seen people tried, condemned and punished wrongfully Bear, I was just trying to express and ask you to avoid doing that. I have been in business since I was 17 yrs old, now 22 yrs after, I am aware of all the scums who rob and cheat for personal gains. If a guy needs money to feed his kids and he robs me, I would be OK with it, but like you might have seen too, I have seen iron hearted a$$holes who would rob a kid to make himself richer.

I like being kind and respectful to everyone and I don't think anyone is stupid. We all have our issues and a good friend will tell you when you are being a monkey and I hope you guys do the same for me when or if I act up too. No one is perfect but we can be a happy team if we try.

Looking forward seeing you and your car sometime Bud and if you hear of or need anything I can help you with, please feel free to come by.
I have a long line of issues cleary! all the lad's are aware of it im sure ! ... I try hard to work on it everyday to make my life and others around me happy! ... I beg any of you to please come forward at anytime and correct my uncalled for behaviour and point me in the correct direction it will only make me a better person and prepare me for the world ahead.... thanks all
ecuconnection is offline   Reply With Quote