View Single Post
Old 11-28-2008, 11:03 AM   #5
3rd Gear Member
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 547
You can register it as unfit, then once you have the safety you can get it plated.

You can drop it off at the mechanic until he gets to it, then when he's done he can write you a safety. Just make sure you trust your mechanic not to **** you over.

Last edited by Jamil20; 11-28-2008 at 11:06 AM.
Jamil20 is offline   Reply With Quote