View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 12:19 AM   #12
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by greekthang View Post
How do you know if this kit came with software ??? Of coarse it came with software. Take out the DME take off the cover and you will see if there is an AA chip in it. What are your AFR reading thought out the RPM range. Theres no way to adivse you what to do until you give us numbers.

If your leaking coolant check to see where the coolant is coming from by popping the hood. Could be hoses, thermostat, waterpump.

Personally unless you know the person and there driving habits and how they maintain the car buying a forced induction car is a tricky game.

Hope this helps good luck

What about spark plug gap? (just playin big guy) - See you next week...let me know what day...so I wont be there. lol

To check if it has AA or any other tune like 'greekthang' said check the DME. If it is OBD2, you dont need to open it up since it is a software D/L so the tuner ususally slaps a sticker on the DME. If your car is OBD2, I think I know why your oil pan was leaking (and might still be). Anyways, give me a call and we can set something up to check it out. By the way, were you ever driving besides a yellow and also a black E36 on the 401 W few weeks back?

Also blown M3....what crank/blower pulley set up are you running? You must be spinning the blower pretty high to get that boost....like JMW said whats the details on your set up if you dont mind me asking.

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote