Thread: I needa Job
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2003, 09:01 PM   #1
Wants a 350 Blazer.
Send a message via ICQ to BMW BMXer Send a message via AIM to BMW BMXer Send a message via MSN to BMW BMXer Send a message via Yahoo to BMW BMXer
Unhappy I needa Job

After a year of working for my old employer (Montanas Erin Mills) I got fired for not being able to cover a shift while I was in montreal (even though I told them b4, called 5hrs ahead and it was the only shift I EVER missed in my 1yr). This shocked me since I had just passed my prep cook test to get promoted I was | | this close to leaving 2 thick rubber strips in the parking lot, but that would not have got me anywere...

Now Im ****ED I have very little money in the bank and will have to park my car in about 2 months if I do not find a job ASAP

If anyone has any links or hookups or now places hiring in Mississauga please post here or PM me. Im desperate I will take anything other than another dishwashing job (had 2 already) or McDonalds/Burger King.

BTW Im 18 and available partime after school (3 or 4) and weekends Almost every place I applied to asked if I could work 10-3 week days

I just found springs and a dash 2 and I can't afforad them

Thanks In Advance

Last edited by BMW BMXer; 03-15-2003 at 09:57 PM.
BMW BMXer is offline   Reply With Quote