View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 04:22 PM   #22
Ted in T.O.
3rd Gear Member

Well it was a long drive to the fall cruise on Saturday but it was sure worth it on Sunday when we got to drive our own Tail of the Dragon in our backyard! I would like to thank Doug and Pierre fron the Ottawa and Montreal chapters of the BMW clubs of Canada for organizing a fun filled Sunday. After the 1 and a half hour drive through the Gatineau's we finished at the Carling Lake Spa and Resort for a wonderful lunch and a show and shine. I plan on going out there next year with the Toronto gang for sure and make it a long weekend to enjoy the drive in both directions. There was alot of twisties,elevation changes, flat out straight aways and no police in sight that day. It was tough to pass the locals and the very few BMW's that were on the cruise. We drove from Ottawa and met the Montreal gang in Lachute,QC.From there we grabbed HWY #329 and went north to Morin-Heights where we took a left turn onto HWY #364 and went west. Came to a stop sign and turned left onto HWY #327 south to out destination the Carling Hotel and spa.You gotta do this trip and enjoy the scenery in the future. I reccomend it.Enjoy the pics folks.

Last edited by Ted in T.O.; 10-20-2008 at 05:04 PM.
Ted in T.O. is online now   Reply With Quote