View Single Post
Old 03-13-2003, 05:45 PM   #25
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally posted by mkgino
your a fu*king idiot Jon, you know I am not a stuck up BMW owner. When I raced Dan in his RSX-S I knew I would lose and what happened? I lost, I never once bragged that I would beat him, before or after the race.

I take hondas for what they are worth. And there are no fast hondas period (except for the NSX). Honda is an economy car and it always will be. I consider something with over 300 hp and running 13's stock fast.

I also never said my 328 was a honda killer, dont put words in my mouth.

Remember, its not me in my 328 that will get better times than a prelude, it is an experienced driver that will get better times, than a prelude with an equal experienced driver. I have never been to the 1/4 mile track before, I expect to run a 15.5 or worse, and does that mean my car is slower than a prelude?? Maybe in your 15 year old diluted mind.

You think that Hondas are Gods gift to the 1/4 mile, but you are wrong. When you start to compare cars, start with stock numbers and in equal conditions.

BTW Jon, Just so you know, no matter what you do to a honda, no matter if you make it am M5 Killer, its still at the end of the day going to be a $5000 car and its still going to be a piece of shit.
ok first off, stuck up bmw owner...how many hondas have u ridden in smart ass? you are SOOO close minded, if there are no fast hondas except the NSX, then that means your car is even slower because you lost to the RSX. moron

since you are always telling me you can beat that prelude any time, im holding you to it..if u beat that one, u can beat another?

i was talking with shotta about this 1/4mile shit earlier..first of all, look where we are moron...its ALL straight roads, where do we come up to krispy kreme from a winding road that has ups and downs, lefts and rights? moron. if we were in europe or asia, the honda would be left in the dust, unless its a type-s or type-r or a car thats modded...i never said honda would ever be better than BMW...even though it can run 8sec i would rather have the M5 for speed, luxury and looks.

you put words in my mouth all the time, i cant put any in yours? dont be a ****ing moron.

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|AFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote