View Single Post
Old 03-13-2003, 05:15 PM   #20
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally posted by mkgino
Well then, if a performance CAI and exhaust werent mods, they would be options from the factory. Hondas Mod well, and higher times can be expected from just those two little things. Regardless, It isnt gonna beat a 328. If you ran a 15.2 in Nova Scotia at that track, in that weather , a 328 would have beat it at that track in that weather.

E46_Lover seems to like to do anything to win an argument, even compare 1/4 mile times in different parts of the world. Its funny, I could see an M3 running 15's in Colarado 3000 ft above sea level, and a Type R running low 14's in SoCali, and he would say the Type R is faster. Bitch grow up.

Bitch Please!
E46 EURO M3, what exhaust do they have that adds more HP? never heard of one...same with CAI.

John, bring your car to cayuga...im 100% sure i can prove u wrong, that your 328, is NOT a honda killer....you must admit, honda's are ****ing fast cars....and i know, and everyone else knows i like a bmw better. i only back them up because 1) i like real modded hondas, like on www.jdmcivic.com 2) because you are an overconfident and stuck up bmw owner

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote