View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 03:57 AM   #6
///M POWER
3rd Gear Member

Dinan_M5,

First off thanks for the kind words...Now here is my personal feelings on the difference having owned both the coupe and now the cabrio...

If you are looking for a stiffer, more rigid, firm handling/ride the coupe is hands down the winner...With a roof it's surprisingly provides a world of a difference when it comes to the drive/feel of the car... to sum it up, car just feels quicker and more responsive...and handles tighter...

Now with that said, however, the coupe is not too shabby and not to far away from it's coupe counterpart, don't get me wrong the car handles like an 'M' should but with the added weight, minus the roof you feel the difference.... Now that I've owned a cabrio it's going to be hard to go back to coupes because I'll tell you this right now, nothing is more enjoyable/relaxing/pimping/sense of freedom, than to drop the top, and see the sky and have '0' blind spots!!!

PS. The wife hates the cabrio because she says she can't have a good hair day even with my wind screen deflector!!! LOL ...Ah well, at least I don't have that problem!!!

Alex
///M POWER is offline   Reply With Quote