View Single Post
Old 08-19-2008, 01:05 AM   #1
mpower1226
6th Gear Member

End of August Lapping, 30th Dunnville

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of August Lapping date has been set, It will happen on August 30th, Saturday morning from 8:00am to 12:00pm.

Last lapping on 17th was a great success, however there were some people who showed up without prepaying or any kind of arrangement with me whom I turned down (4 cars were turned down and 3 cars were invited to our lapping because they were on time and were motivated to learn). so it was kind of crowded to my standard (our max is under 15 most of times, this time we had about 21 cars, compare to other organizers, it still is a lot less, but not to my liking).

so i will try to keep it low this time, so people please make the prepayment and do not show up at the track without paying or anytype of arrangement with me.

Anyway, as usual.. instructions will be provided by experienced instructors (including our own EMPOWERD).

Date: August 30th Saturday
Time: 8:00 am to 12:00pm (we usually get an additional one hour so we usually finish at around 1:00pm)
Cost: $100 per driver and $20 for Korean BBQ

Please contact Dave (me) by Email,

taiji_dave@hotmail.com

Let me know!
mpower1226 is offline   Reply With Quote