View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008, 03:13 PM   #1
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Technique Tuning/ICS and Bimmersport Automotive

Finally our monster is let loose! The turbo E36 M3 some of you saw in our shop is rolling on the streets. I have only one word for this car...WOW! The kit totally transformed the car into something out of this world, but maintains the stock BMW feel when driving normally. We also added H&R suspension with Turner Motorsport and UUC drivetrain components to help put the power down, and sustain the rigorous amount of force being put through the driveline. We totally recommend this kit to anyone looking for some serious power, and I'm sure the owner himself would tell you the same thing.

Heres some pics I snapped through the build..

The beginning:

Getting ready for the new .140" MLS headgasket:

The turbo mounted in place (note: oil AND water cooled)

UUC 16.9LB Steel LTW flywheel and Multipuck ceramic clutch:

Intercooler mounted (kit includes new aux fan - PnP!, new remounted washerfluid tank, best part of all perfect fitment all around):

Wastegate pipe and downpipe mounted (those can mount to stock exhaust):

The best part but saddest (for me), she's ready to go back home:

Dyno sheets will come soon guys....the owner is enjoying himself on 'the ring' probably right about now...lucky SOB.

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction

Last edited by Jon@Bimmersport; 07-15-2008 at 03:16 PM.
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote