View Single Post
Old 06-17-2008, 09:41 PM   #1
MIKES
2nd Gear Member

FS: ITS dual ball bearing 72 Qtrim turbo with T4 exh housing

The turbo is super mint with 28 miles on it. Its a Innovative 72 dual ball bearing oil cooled/ water cooled turbo with a Qtrim wheel and a tangentle T4 exhaust housing. This turbo is capable of making 900rwhp with the right parts. i perfer locals so we can meet and greet and you can check out everything yourself, but will ship if nesessary. I am selling this because I bought a PT88 turbo so this has to go. It has zero issues or your money back. I stand behind anything I sell. I paid just over $2000 for this turbo shipped to my front door so I will sell it at a loss for $1300 firm. shipping is extra. You can email me at mricketts@novellusgraphics.com or hit me up on my cell at 416 606-9704. Please don't low ball me because I am not desperate, those posts will be ignored. I am located in Toronto. I have nothing to hide and I am very confident with this turbo that you can come to my work place to see it, and I would never invite anybody to my place of business where I am 90% of the time to have someone come back and possibly cost me my job.