View Single Post
Old 05-30-2008, 12:22 AM   #4
M3ti Compact
Fuel Efficient 318 Member
I have a very similar story. Shipping took over a month. There was no tracking number or e-mails even after I paid. It was only after I called them that they explained that the part is backordered, and there was a problem with shipping to Canada...things that I would not have found out- and things that would have prevented shipment until who knows when if I had not called them myself to follow up.

Then, I got these side skirts, which was missing one jack hole cover ($8 at BMW) and that are 2cm too long for the car- then they told me that a 318ti is is shorter than a normal E36. I told them that was not true, and only then they admitted that they know the skirts are too long and offered a refund. Essentially they call the customers bluff on the skirts- and offer a refund if they complain. Either way, your going to be out the customs, and shipping if you go that route.

They are nice and professional over the phone, but I will definitly not deal with them again, or recommend them to anyone without a buyer beware. There has been a pretty consistient response (slow delivery, bad product), but I believe that their prices are so low that people are letting things slide that any other shop will be raked over the coals for. Be fully forewarned.

Last edited by M3ti Compact; 05-30-2008 at 12:45 AM.
M3ti Compact is offline   Reply With Quote