View Single Post
Old 03-03-2003, 02:32 AM   #30
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally posted by Autotechnica
Jon,

That post wasn't directed at you.. it was directed at moerom because he was talking about the use of turbo's in stock cars. But when I read your post I'm pretty sure you meant performance or aftermarket turbo's not like a turbo disel Mercedies.

I don't get how you can compare a race spec GS-R w/ a stock M3, one is 4 cyl, the other 6 cyl. And they are both all motor. For a 250WHP GS-R an all motor GS-R is more reliable than a turbo GS-R. And the GS-R runs 12's, what does the M3 run? I'm talking about 250WHP and a 10,000RPM rev limit.

Bry
randy's friend got a full JUN B16, its very fast (i've been in it) and i almost shit my pants...but i doubt its reliable...think about it...we just had like a 4way on MSN, which was crazy..so let me post it here

as darkrider said, NA supra, TT supra..both are as reliable..its just the turbo that isnt lasting forever, after 100+ km u gotta change it

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote