View Single Post
Old 03-03-2003, 03:22 AM   #28
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally posted by Autotechnica
Yeah but I'm sure Jon was asking FI in terms of performance. When you talk about most Mercedies and other car's w/ turbo's from the factory it's usually not for performance, they simply use the turbo for the job of forcing the pistons down. And what PSI's are you talking about? If your talking about getting the same performance in terms of HP and torque, I'm positive all motor is better for reliability. And although an all motor engine w/ the same power output as a turbo motor would be more expensive, it is way more reliable.

And Jon, no Mitsu car's are reliable.. all their turbocharged car's are amazing fast, but they are POS in terms of reliability. Just ask any Talon/Eclipse owner.

Bryan
yea, bryan, please read my first post? i said about reliablity...not performance only...

so your saying your friend's GSR which is about 250hp is as reliable as say E36 M3?

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote