View Single Post
Old 05-02-2008, 11:38 PM   #2
Eurostyle
MaXsponsor

This is very easy to explain; Yes i did say it was working, and I STILL STAND to that statement! Let me tell you why; it came off a 88 325is, if you search a few years back you can see the car, Alpine white, with seized transmission. We got the car started (at Bimmersort, so plenty people have seen it work), it had fuel issues, was sitting for 3-4 years, and yes it DID run ruff, like any car that sits for that long! But it was running non the less! The engine went to scrap, never every tryed selling it, but to my knoledge ECU's dont go bad just from sitting a long time...So a very natural assumption would be that the part was working.

As you can immagine, not all parts can be tested in every case (this one did, and was judged to be functional) but some others come from NOT running cars, so there is no way of knowing if something is good or not. This is why we let you test it! Try to go to any junk yard and see if they let you walk out with any electroninc component just to test it!

I let you test it, even take it arround the block to see how it is, before you even buy it, i think this is the best anyone in the industry can do...

As for the price, i like you to take your offer of $35 and go to Chuck's, Shantaram, or any BMW parts shop and see the kind of service you get. They will laugh at you. I posted my price, like it or not, thats what i was looking to get for it. If i have to spend 2 weeks PMing, fighting over $15, its just not worth it for me. I wasted just about the same time repling to you, as you did driving to see me.
Most models E30 E36 E46 E90 E92 E34 E39 E60 E32 E38 E65 E66 X5 M3 M5

Call 11-8PM 416 821-2578
New inventory daily. 50+ cars in stock!

Last edited by Eurostyle; 05-02-2008 at 11:51 PM.
Eurostyle is offline   Reply With Quote