View Single Post
Old 04-12-2008, 06:57 PM   #12
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
JongEXR, you haven't been on here very long, so i'm gonna do you a favour and enlighten you on something.

We're a pretty tight-knit community here on max, i know plenty of people who have the parts you're looking for, and will gladly help you find them.

However, not only will i NOT help you, i will ask people i know (i've met everyone in this thread except nate & the op in person) NOT to sell you these parts until you cover Hartge H26's tow bill. We dont do this to other max members. Regardless if it was your brother, whoever. If it wasn't you who's responsible, have whoever is responsible for this make it right. You will earn a lot of respect here if you stand up for your mistakes, and handle your buisness like a gentleman. If you dont, your time here will be brief and unpleasant.

Do the right thing, make this situation right. I will personally help you find the parts for a great price if you do.

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt ZCP 19's michelin supersports, deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
hid headlights hid kit

Last edited by propr'one; 04-12-2008 at 07:11 PM.
propr'one is online now   Reply With Quote