03-15-2008, 04:36 PM
6th Gear Member
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Burlington, ON
Car: 2003 M3
Originally Posted by HoldenC
Since you have not been a customer of mine in the past, I will quickly run through the various ways in which my services are superior:
1) I use only the highest quality, boutique detailing products. This costs my business more money but it also reflects on the philosophy of Apollo Detailing to always perform beyond my customers' expectations.
Hint: Feel our soft microfibre buffing towels and you will never go to another detailer again.
2) Training is a very important part of my business. I always ensure I am well-informed of the latest trends and techniques to perform reconditioning services to their highest possible levels.
As well, I have no single mentor which means I have not been indoctrinated with a single philosophy. This means I take the best possible techniques from a variety of sources, combining them to create a world-winning skill.
3) I always spend the extra time to get the job done right. Sometimes it means that my prices are a little bit higher than other detailers but it reflects my dedication to quality.
It is a rare day indeed when I perform my services on more than one vehicle in a day. I am no volume detailer.
I do not email quotes over the internet, Stalker, so I what I can do is I will send you a Private Message with a rough idea of the starting cost. An inspection prior to the service will give you an exact quote.
Also, I highly recommend that you opt for paint correction. This may entail either a two-step or three-step process that ensures your paint reaches maximum gloss. Approximately 90% of gloss is achieved through paint correction, with the remaining 10% from claybar and paint protection.
P.S. I've been googling JW and I have not found anything. What exactly is the stuff you use? I do recommend that you simply opt for the products I already use, just for the simple fact that I can guarantee results with products I am familiar with. However, if you just want me to use JW, I can do so.
Sorry, I meant Jeff Werkstatt's line of products. I used Klasse in the past, and I liked Jeff Werkstatt's stuff better.
2008 AW/FR E90 M3
//RAC RG63//Volk TE37//AP Racing BBK//Akrapovic Exhaust//Dinan SW//Dinan Intake//JRZ RS1 Coilovers//Dinan Monoball Control Arm Bearings//VRS Diffuser//