View Single Post
Old 01-12-2008, 02:01 AM   #1
e36brossard
1st Gear Newbie

Internet Scam or Deal of a lifetime??an e-46 with 110k for 6500??!?!?

hey guys
i saw this add on lespac for a 2002 325 with ac shitzner 18s beige leather interior accident free for the price of 6500$!!!at first i thought it was mistake so i emailed the guy(he didnt leave a number)..i went back to check a couple hours later and the ad was gone the guy emailed me back and left me this message

Hi,

It is in awesome condition, immaculate exterior, no scratches or dents, never involved in accidents and the engine runs great. All
maintenance done by dealer - records available. Spotless clean interior, never smoked in, no kids or pets.It has 110000 kms
and the price is $6500.Unfortunately, my life got complicated and I have to let this beauty go.
The transaction will be made through eBay Company for our own protection. You will have 7 days to inspect and test drive it upon arrival with no obligation to buy.Should the car not be exactly as described, you can cancel the deal, and get a full refund of your money. If you wish to go on, please get back to me and give me your full name and your address. I am waiting for your response with any questions you may have.
[/i][/i]

TO me, it sounds like a scam..but if ot its the deal of a lifetime...what do you think???
e36brossard is offline   Reply With Quote