View Single Post
Old 09-30-2007, 07:57 PM   #1
Alpine White
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Downtown Toronto
Posts: 1,297
how to call this and what kind of glue do it need?

hi guys

I saw some threads with this problem and now I want to find them but I don't know how to call this thing.

I bought a muti-purpose glue from Canadian tire yesterday and it didn't work.

I want something strong and dry really quick for the rubber.

Can you suggest me a glue for this purpose? thanks
summit425 is offline   Reply With Quote