maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Videos and Sound (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Anyone know the music track from this Nurburgring video? (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99821)

Quack 01-08-2008 08:42 PM

Anyone know the music track from this Nurburgring video?
 
had this video for about a year now, been trying to find out the name of the track, any help would be appreciated.




Quack 01-09-2008 12:33 AM

anyone? please for the love of god, someone help me.

Boots R 01-09-2008 12:50 AM

Artist: Junkie XL

Song title: Broken



Your welcome. :)

Quack 01-09-2008 08:02 AM

thanks Kev, your myy hero*love* *love* *love*

Jim .E. 01-09-2008 10:55 AM

Quack/Kevin do you have the song? I cant find it anywhere to download

Quack 01-09-2008 11:48 AM

not yet, I'm at work, so I won't be able to look for it until I get home.

Boots R 01-09-2008 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quack (Post 1096287)
not yet, I'm at work, so I won't be able to look for it until I get home.

Same here. I couldn't find it last night, hopefully i'll have better luck tonight.

Quack 01-09-2008 06:54 PM

hey Kev, where did you find the song title from? I'm d/l the discografia right now, but I don't see that song title "Broken"

Jim .E. 01-09-2008 08:42 PM

Its part of the Radio JXL album but I cant find it on any torrent sites :S

Boots R 01-09-2008 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quack (Post 1096449)
hey Kev, where did you find the song title from? I'm d/l the discografia right now, but I don't see that song title "Broken"

I googled some of the lyrics, and I came across a forum where someone had posted the lyrics. Then I searched Youtube for Junkie XL - Broken, and the only video was this: http://youtube.com/watch?v=vUWFExdim_M It has the same song playing in the background, the description it says the song is "Junkie XL - Broken", so that confirmed it for me.




Shit, I just dug a little deeper. The song has two names for some reason. It's also called "Clouds"

Quack 01-09-2008 09:16 PM

alright I just checked the Radio JXL album, they say track 16 on CD1 is the track "Broken Ft. Grant Nicholas" but I just checked the torrent I'm d/l and it says track 16 CD1 is "Clouds Ft. Grant Nicholas", I hope it's just a typo.

here's the link to Junkie XL Discografia
http://www.torrentvalley.com/downloa...nt_473450.html

Boots R 01-09-2008 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quack (Post 1096496)
alright I just checked the Radio JXL album, they say track 16 on CD1 is the track "Broken Ft. Grant Nicholas" but I just checked the torrent I'm d/l and it says track 16 CD1 is "Clouds Ft. Grant Nicholas", I hope it's just a typo.

here's the link to Junkie XL Discografia
http://www.torrentvalley.com/downloa...nt_473450.html

You'll be fine. I just youtube'd "clouds" and it's the same song.

Quack 01-09-2008 09:52 PM

nice

Quack 01-10-2008 01:08 AM

ok the discografia I d/l has the track, but there is a little glitch in the track 2:14 in, dammit I can never win.

Jim .E. 01-10-2008 01:58 AM

glitch as in the song totally stops at 2:14 or just a minor hiccup?

EDIT: files working perfectly fine for me bro, just went through the whole track no errors.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2014