maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Quebec/Gatineau/Ottawa (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=119)
-   -   jerks (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96788)

Lee in Ottawa 10-19-2007 12:01 AM

jerks
 
can't beleive i havn't even gotten as much as a bump in my HID thread in the fs section from you guys let alone a pm saying you'd buy a set. Jeez a guy falls off the face of the earth and doesn't drive a bmw all summer and he's suddenly outcast by the locals*mumble*

Blades 10-19-2007 12:07 AM

who are you ...



welcome to max *wave*

ecuconnection 10-19-2007 12:09 AM

someone call a whambulance!! muhahaha!

Nascar318is 10-19-2007 12:19 AM

I'm sorry to hear that you have HIV.. I'm not interested as I don't go after STD's like Pokemon "Gotta Catch Em all" :) But I did have Vaginal Inflamation Of The Testicles, My late night partying at Bav Auto Took care of that..

I think it's cause it's the end of season and people are focusing on their winter beaters..

everlast 10-19-2007 12:21 AM

Its cause you're tall and didn't want to play volleyball with me. And, you look a lot like a japanese anime character. These two things make it nearly impossible to support you.

Lee in Ottawa 10-19-2007 12:47 PM

i'll remeber this well maybe not tonys and barry post because i don't know what their talking about but still the principle of the whole thing.

guess from now on i'm gonna have to roll with the dude with the m3 x5 and m3 325i.

Jamil20 10-19-2007 01:41 PM

I'm thinking about some HIDs for my fogs just to piss people off more, but that's once I get a replacement fog light, since my driver side is broken.

bmdbley'sBro 10-19-2007 04:26 PM

-
"Jeez a guy falls off the face of the earth and doesn't drive a bmw all summer and he's suddenly outcast by the locals"

LOL :D

this thread & its comments = good stuff :D

jeffrie 10-19-2007 05:18 PM

I say we ban this shaady "Lee in Ottawa" fella who claims to have a turbo'd 5ver untill some actual proof of the beast surfaces.

Lee in Ottawa 10-19-2007 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffrie (Post 1068070)
I say we ban this shaady "Lee in Ottawa" fella who claims to have a turbo'd 5ver untill some actual proof of the beast surfaces.

I never said I had a boosted 5ver, all i've ever said was that "next friday i'll definately have it at mm's" no where in that sentence do I say I have one. I think you guys just made that up. Why would I ever want one anyways, they never work even after you dump thousands into them and spend countless hours working on them.

chromius 10-19-2007 06:56 PM

Aren't you that guy that drives the big pickup truck? :P

Lee in Ottawa 10-19-2007 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chromius (Post 1068095)
Aren't you that guy that drives the big pickup truck? :P

If you are referring to the man who drives the man truck than yes.

chromius 10-19-2007 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lee in Ottawa (Post 1068096)
If you are referring to the man who drives the man truck than yes.

That dem dar truck gots a hemi?:D

Lee in Ottawa 10-19-2007 07:46 PM

Common man u know how i roll. Diesel or bust

Nascar318is 10-21-2007 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lee in Ottawa (Post 1068083)
I never said I had a boosted 5ver, all i've ever said was that "next friday i'll definately have it at mm's" no where in that sentence do I say I have one. I think you guys just made that up. Why would I ever want one anyways, they never work even after you dump thousands into them and spend countless hours working on them.

Shouldn't talk about Adam that way, at least with a busted turbo he came to NH:P

BMW folk are starting to be a dying breed in Ottawa... 8 People at the BMWCC Cruise and 3 were from max.. that's just sick, I remember when we'd be around 15 from Max alone and 20 from BMCC.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:58 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.