maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-topic (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Help, need ideas for valentines day... (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=948)

djcontra 02-08-2002 09:08 AM

Help, need ideas for valentines day...

What can I guy do with his gf in toronto for valentines day?
Last year was the usual dinner and a movie, then a long walk at a park. I want to do something different this year, but I'm not sure of what to do. It sucks that valentines day is during such a cold month, and the city looks all crummy.

thanks

Gurl Bmw 02-08-2002 02:00 PM

Okay where can I start.....

Take her to the ROM... If is free on Friday nights I believe.
Take her to see on of the broadway shows?
Or....

Just take her to Niagara Falls.....
Go for a nice dinner.... Maybe a show....
Bounce around on Clifton Hill...
Then take a Romantice horse & Buggy ride
beside the falls......(they have blankets)

EMPOWERD 02-08-2002 02:33 PM

Get an AWSOME hotel room with mirrors on the ceiling and a vibrating bed.... and the flashing neon sign too! She'll love that!

-Seriously though, considered the CD Tower 360 Revolving restaurant? Good food, nice atmosphere and an easy way to loose $100.00.

Phantom 02-08-2002 02:38 PM

So that was YOU Randy, leaving the Howard Johnsons hot tub suite 6 months ago. Thought you looked familiar........:D

Gurl Bmw 02-08-2002 02:44 PM

Please don't talk of mirrors on the ceiling of a bed...
It scares me.....
My parents had a canopy bed with mirrors on the top......:puke:

Gamite 02-09-2002 03:36 AM

Lets have a maXbimmer valentine meet.. haha.. we'll all bring our sig opp's..

Seriously:
That ROM idea is PERFECT! We were thinking of going but never had the chance.. I did the CN Tower thing for our 1 year anniversary.. Damn food wasnt even good.. 100 bones.

Bliss 02-09-2002 04:36 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by empowerd
Get an AWSOME hotel room with mirrors on the ceiling and a vibrating bed.... and the flashing neon sign too! She'll love that!

-Seriously though, considered the CD Tower 360 Revolving restaurant? Good food, nice atmosphere and an easy way to loose $100.00.

We once went to that CN tower thing, and i spent ALOT more than $100 man! It was pretty crazy. Did you see the wine menu? they got a bottle of wine for $800 there. btw, i thought they closed down the ROM..maybe not.

Marita 02-09-2002 10:58 AM

go with her to get lingere and have her model it for u...video tape watever u r doing...watch it and do it over and over again...:P

djcontra 02-09-2002 11:01 AM

I'd love to goto the ROM again, i've been trying to get her to go for some time now but she just doesn't seem interested. I think it's more because she's never been to a museum before and doesn't know how cool they are.

Marita
funny you should mention that...she actually suggested that to me last night lol. But i feel we should do something before we get down to business hehe =>

Marita 02-09-2002 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by djcontra

Marita
funny you should mention that...she actually suggested that to me last night lol. But i feel we should do something before we get down to business hehe =>

as for me i rather be at home during valentines day...cook a special candel light dinner...watch a movie...then get back to business...

i remember when i had a valentine...it was really nice...

spent the whole day together...started off the nite b4 :)

djcontra 02-09-2002 11:12 AM

no valentine for marita?
:(

well i think i heard turbobmw was willing to be yours for the day :P

that's not a bad idea though, i've always wanted to do the whole candle light dinner, make something really nice, and play some soft music etc, and woo her to death =)

i'm actually a really decent cook too heheh
now i just need to buy the candles and floating candles =)
maybe i'll cover the table top in rose pedals...or maybe the bed...oops there's my dirty mind again =)

Marita 02-09-2002 11:33 AM

no valentine for me...:(