maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Photography (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Some Rolling shots (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93821)

Gamite 08-09-2007 02:18 AM

Some Rolling shots
 
3 Attachment(s)
Testing out some of Qimis' new equipment.

ZiMMie 08-09-2007 03:17 AM

sick as usual.

Gamite 08-09-2007 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZiMMie
sick as usual.


this is what we were doing while we were waiting for you.

Boots R 08-09-2007 09:56 AM

Looks good. *th-up*

Suction mount tripod?

Gamite 08-09-2007 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boots R
Looks good. *th-up*

Suction mount tripod?


yeppers.

denisemichel 08-09-2007 10:23 AM

how the hell do you guys make these pictures look so nice, dont no shit about photography but have to say those are some sick ass pics!

SamE30e 08-09-2007 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by denisemichel
how the hell do you guys make these pictures look so nice, dont no shit about photography but have to say those are some sick ass pics!

Camera is mounted to the car, which is moving, the shutter is open more then usual in order to capture the photo in the dark. So since the car is stationary there is no blur on the car and the background is moving so it is blurred. I love photography but don't have the cash for a DSLR.

Boots R 08-09-2007 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamite
yeppers.

What kind of tripod? Have any links? I'm curious, as i'd like to mount my DSLR and my video camera to one.

Gamite 08-10-2007 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boots R
What kind of tripod? Have any links? I'm curious, as i'd like to mount my DSLR and my video camera to one.


The tripod is Manfrotto. Not very expensive either, I think about $200 for the whole rig, ask Qimis for details, it was his.

ThatOneM42 08-10-2007 07:38 AM

nice rolling shots gamite

SamE30e 08-10-2007 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamite
The tripod is Manfrotto. Not very expensive either, I think about $200 for the whole rig, ask Qimis for details, it was his.

I'd just be afraid my camera would go flying off.

Gamite 08-10-2007 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamE30e
I'd just be afraid my camera would go flying off.


there's actually a marker to tell you if the suction cup is losing suction.

Also the car is going about 2km/h in those pictures.

denisemichel 08-10-2007 07:05 PM

How much do the DSLR camera's go for ?

Boots R 08-10-2007 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamite
The tripod is Manfrotto. Not very expensive either, I think about $200 for the whole rig, ask Qimis for details, it was his.

Thanks Julian.

Quote:

Originally Posted by denisemichel
How much do the DSLR camera's go for ?

Depends on how hard you look.

Gamite 08-10-2007 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by denisemichel
How much do the DSLR camera's go for ?



from $500 to $5000


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.