maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Photography (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Vintage Racing Festival @ Mosport + McLaren SLR 722 (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91857)

tifosi 06-27-2007 12:17 AM

Vintage Racing Festival @ Mosport + McLaren SLR 722
 
Just finished editing pictures I took last weekend at the Vintage Racing Festival at Mosport International Speedway.

I was lucky enough to met the owner of 1 of 3 McLaren SLR 722 in the country, definitely the coolest car guy I've met. He was racing the red ProCar spec BMW M1 in the race.

I hope you guys like my pictures. :)

Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren 722

tifosi 06-27-2007 12:17 AM

The Vintage Race

tifosi 06-27-2007 12:18 AM

The Vintage Race

tifosi 06-27-2007 12:19 AM




I've the full set of pictures at my site @ Racing-Octane.com :)

high resolution pictures are available upon request.

Quack 06-27-2007 12:32 AM

nice pics, the 722 is so worth the extra $30,000usd, the interior is so much nicer, & the extra carbon fibre is also a plus, all 3 722's came from the dealer I work at.

tifosi 06-27-2007 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quack
all 3 722's came from the dealer I work at.

I think that's because the dealer you work at is the also the only authorized McLaren and Maybach dealership in the country. *th-up*

Midtown MB is THE place to go for Maybach and McLaren in Canada.

tifosi 06-27-2007 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quack
nice pics, the 722 is so worth the extra $30,000usd, the interior is so much nicer, & the extra carbon fibre is also a plus, all 3 722's came from the dealer I work at.

By the way, do you know if the third 722 is sold yet?

Quack 06-27-2007 10:53 AM

funny you should ask that, I think the customer is picking it up today, it was detailed this morning, so most likely this afternoon it will be gone, but I also saw a new one come in today as well.

tifosi 06-27-2007 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quack
funny you should ask that, I think the customer is picking it up today, it was detailed this morning, so most likely this afternoon it will be gone, but I also saw a new one come in today as well.

So 4 722 in the country. 3 in TO?

what are the colours for these 722s?

ChrisTO 06-27-2007 11:00 AM

what do these guys do for a living is my question...

Quack 06-27-2007 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tifosi
So 4 722 in the country. 3 in TO?

what are the colours for these 722s?

they are all the same colour


Quote:

Originally Posted by ChrisTO
what do these guys do for a living is my question...

I don't really know, but we sell many SLR's & Maybach's

ChrisTO 06-27-2007 01:05 PM

all the same colour! talk about unique. :) you maybe 1 of 3 in Canada but all the same look :)

BTW ....nice pictures
Quote:

Originally Posted by Quack
they are all the same colour




I don't really know, but we sell many SLR's & Maybach's


Quack 06-27-2007 03:14 PM

well the 722 is a special model so they are all the same colour, all the other base model SLR's we sold are in your typical silver, black, & half a dozen different shades of silver,

tifosi 06-27-2007 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quack
well the 722 is a special model so they are all the same colour, all the other base model SLR's we sold are in your typical silver, black, & half a dozen different shades of silver,

I am not so sure about the forth 722 in the country. But as far as I know, all 3 first batch 722 were imported to Canada by Mercedes-Benz before they were bought. In another word, none of these 722 were spec out from factory by their owners. This should explain why they are all have identical options and colour combo.

So it doesn't have anything to do with the fact that 722 is a special model. One can still get it in any other colour if so desired.

paul christians 06-27-2007 04:51 PM

the owner also owns BASF M1 too and more too.....he is a nice guy aswell...


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.