maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Quebec/Gatineau/Ottawa (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=119)
-   -   Ottawa Website (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91201)

ecuconnection 06-10-2007 06:21 PM

Ottawa Website

Should I make a website for the ottawa bmw guys where you can talk on forums and upload vids and photos? and bis cards so if you see a nice car you can leave it in the wipers "you have been carded"

If you like the idea please give me some .coms and ideas to work with and i will purchase the domain and build a site

ecuconnection 06-10-2007 09:42 PM

It will be called Ottawa BMW Enthusiasts having nothing to do with the ottawa bmw club

YES IM BORED THESE DAYS

propr'one 06-11-2007 03:12 AM

Yes. My girlfriend lives in ottawa, i want to browse something local when i'm up there visiting.

Hound 06-11-2007 08:12 AM

really good idea Bears, seems that you guys are quite active up there and I could see you guys benifting from a local O.dot site.

Make sure to post the url if you get it up and going, I know I'd join, you guys are cool :cool:

chromius 06-11-2007 12:56 PM

Raph tried doing that, but it didn't really work out. Everyone kept coming back here:)

Worth a try though if you want to, you could probably use my domain if you want.

ecuconnection 06-11-2007 01:06 PM

yeah this is a prity solid place here thats for sure I think I will just forget about it

Jamil20 06-11-2007 01:10 PM

It's the reason why I said no. I already check enough forums. :)

This is mostly a connection for the younger crowd, but the BMWCCO forums was the place to get in touch with the older guys. Need to get reconnected with them somehow.

Lee in Ottawa 06-11-2007 05:30 PM

I think we might be a little under populated for our own forum but then again I only come here for the Ottawa section anyways, this site is worthless for 5er stuff.

I do like the card idea actually. So many times i've seen nice e30s or e24's- e34 whatever and wish I had something to tell them to check us out.

ecuconnection 06-11-2007 09:54 PM

Yeah I know I have seen like 5 E30s that look super nice give me thumbs up and I dont realy know how to introduce myself

chromius 06-11-2007 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearsBmr
Yeah I know I have seen like 5 E30s that look super nice give me thumbs up and I dont realy know how to introduce myself

chase them down:D

ecuconnection 06-11-2007 11:26 PM

http://www.bbcomputerservices.net/ this is what the layout would look like if I did go ahead ...hover over the links for a surprize

Nascar318is 06-12-2007 11:42 PM

Kinda what Lee said.. The BMWCC site is slow at times and they don't talk about much. It seems that when they post the only 2 cruises of the year, that they get 5 replies in the thread but then 50 cars show up...I think there is a secret society of a underground BMW Ottawa forum...

And speaking of quiet..where's SYL and Al these days?

The cards is a great idea, I think that we should stick to Max and have Bruce hook us up with 500 cards so we can tag BMW's in Ottawa..

ecuconnection 06-13-2007 12:19 AM

[quote=
The cards is a great idea, I think that we should stick to Max and have Bruce hook us up with 500 cards so we can tag BMW's in Ottawa..[/QUOTE]

I LIKE!!

jeffrie 06-13-2007 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nascar318is
Kinda what Lee said.. The BMWCC site is slow at times and they don't talk about much. It seems that when they post the only 2 cruises of the year, that they get 5 replies in the thread but then 50 cars show up...I think there is a secret society of a underground BMW Ottawa forum...

And speaking of quiet..where's SYL and Al these days?

The cards is a great idea, I think that we should stick to Max and have Bruce hook us up with 500 cards so we can tag BMW's in Ottawa..

BMWCC is a more hands on and personal group then online sort of thing, I blame it on the age gap :). They know their own events well and in advance without internet.
Last I seen Al he was honking @ me in traffic a few months ago in his Mazda.

Spennie 07-01-2007 07:27 PM

I think this nice little alcove serves us well enough :D