maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bimmersport Automotive (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   Bimmersport (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89050)

Marky_mark 04-23-2007 10:02 PM

Bimmersport

Bimmersport all I have to say is WOW very Impressed with this shop

On Saturday April 21 I meet up with greekthang who is also a really nice guy
we went over Bimmersport I meet Charlie and Jon and the boys and Rjay cool guy also.
all of them are very nice guys after Charlie put his summer rims on his X5
I got to work and detailed it for him after I was done and showed Charlie he smiled and said it looks beautiful and thanked me for working my magic
now I know why so many people take there car to Bimmersport Pr oops to Charlie again.
After I finished the X5 I followed Greekthang over to his place to detail his van
I just want to share my great experience with everyone thanks*th-up*

greekthang 04-24-2007 09:41 PM

Mark is the man. You want any detailing done call him period. Mark still trying to get pics of my van. Incredible work incredible guy !!!

Get ready to do mine and my bros car Mark. Solid dolid guy !!

You met killer people that day buddy. R_JAY (aka Richard) Charlie and Jon are awesome guys !!

E34 525i 04-25-2007 04:59 PM

Hey, wat about me..(Adeeb) the other guy that was there... anyways, it was nice meeting all u guys on saterday. mark, iv never seen any car soooo clean B4. Great job on the detail, the best iv ever seen. and to gorge, congrats on the exaust, sounds AMAZING!!!
Hope to see u guys again soon...

greekthang 04-25-2007 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by E34 525i
Hey, wat about me..(Adeeb) the other guy that was there... anyways, it was nice meeting all u guys on saterday. mark, iv never seen any car soooo clean B4. Great job on the detail, the best iv ever seen. and to gorge, congrats on the exaust, sounds AMAZING!!!
Hope to see u guys again soon...

Honestly I forgot to pronounce the name. It is tricky. Thank you for the compliment buddy. Pleasure meeting you as well. Now what you need to do is paint that car one color Adeeb then it will be as good as new.

How is it on gas. LOL

marphyin 04-25-2007 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greekthang
Mark is the man. You want any detailing done call him period. Mark still trying to get pics of my van. Incredible work incredible guy !!!

OK! Can i get his number or address? I would like to clean my car inside and out.
thanks

Boots R 04-25-2007 11:04 PM

Quote:

Honestly I forgot to pronounce the name. It is tricky. Thank you for the compliment buddy. Pleasure meeting you as well. Now what you need to do is paint that car one color Adeeb then it will be as good as new.

How is it on gas. LOL

LOL I always thought it was Habib. Oops. *shiner*

Mr.535 04-26-2007 12:43 AM

It's Adweeb, lol.

Jon@Bimmersport 04-26-2007 10:10 AM

No, guys its pronounced "Adeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeb!"

I just call him my bitch :P ;) jk adeeb

Boots R 04-26-2007 10:20 AM

(High pitched voice) Charrrlieeeeeee!!!!

E34 525i 04-26-2007 12:14 PM

Its all gooood!!! At least all u guys know my name now!

bimmersport 04-26-2007 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marky_mark
Bimmersport all I have to say is WOW very Impressed with this shop

On Saturday April 21 I meet up with greekthang who is also a really nice guy
we went over Bimmersport I meet Charlie and Jon and the boys and Rjay cool guy also.
all of them are very nice guys after Charlie put his summer rims on his X5
I got to work and detailed it for him after I was done and showed Charlie he smiled and said it looks beautiful and thanked me for working my magic
now I know why so many people take there car to Bimmersport Pr oops to Charlie again.
After I finished the X5 I followed Greekthang over to his place to detail his van
I just want to share my great experience with everyone thanks*th-up*

This feedback should be entitled "Marky Mark*th-up* ".

Thanks for all the props!

My truck has never looked so good. *love* You did a great job! Too bad I can't keep my kids from making the back seat dirty again 'cause believe it or not, it could use another inside cleaning already:(

You will definetly be over for more detailing. Thanks again and nice meeting you.

R_JAY 04-28-2007 06:30 PM

Mark, nice meeting you man and thanks for the tip about getting the dried salt off the carpet. Again, nice work on the X5 and please get some mods on your E46 asap:D

greekthang 04-29-2007 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R_JAY
Mark, nice meeting you man and thanks for the tip about getting the dried salt off the carpet. Again, nice work on the X5 and please get some mods on your E46 asap:D

Yes Mark please take the rims off Rich's car and put them on yours. LOL

R_JAY 04-29-2007 10:52 PM

Quote:

Yes Mark please take the rims off Rich's car and put them on yours. LOL

Hmmm, not a bad idea at all. Might be fun driving around on the rotors for a bit.:D

greekthang 04-29-2007 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R_JAY
Hmmm, not a bad idea at all. Might be fun driving around on the rotors for a bit.:D

It may cause a few sparks but hey !!