maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-topic (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Funny Avatar!! (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=874)

Marita 02-03-2002 01:46 AM

yah someone on BF has that...lol...


how about this
http://www.s2ki.com/forums/avatar.ph...line=998181706

Marita 02-03-2002 02:11 AM

i got my eye on u
http://www.cwrl.utexas.edu/~bump/Hu305/1/1/BIGEYE.GIF http://www.cwrl.utexas.edu/~bump/Hu305/1/1/BIGEYE.GIF

Marita 02-03-2002 02:13 AM

got my eye on u fawker!!!

http://www.cwrl.utexas.edu/~bump/Hu305/1/1/F_EYE.GIF http://www.cwrl.utexas.edu/~bump/Hu305/1/1/F_EYE.GIF

Kaisake 02-03-2002 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Marita
yah someone on BF has that...lol...


how about this
http://www.s2ki.com/forums/avatar.ph...line=998181706

O gawd it's a Trolli: http://www.tias.com/stores/squirrel/pictures/tr216a.jpg

There are humans that look like that? :huh?:

Sorry, didn't mean to offend anyone. :)

Marita 02-03-2002 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by ROB89M3

umm, huh?? huh x 1000?:huh?:

fawker??

robert di nero and ben stiller in:
MEET THE PARENTS

Kaisake 02-03-2002 02:20 AM

Yup like Gaylord M. Fawker and Martha Fawker! ;)

Marita 02-03-2002 11:15 AM

from dtm
http://www.dtmpower.net/forum/avatar...ine=1011932358

straight_6 02-03-2002 03:11 PM

You smoke pot Fawker?*smoke*

euro_imports_21 02-03-2002 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kaisake


O gawd it's a Trolli: http://www.tias.com/stores/squirrel/pictures/tr216a.jpg

There are humans that look like that? :huh?:

Sorry, didn't mean to offend anyone. :)


Really!? lol... No offense but I would be scared outta my pants if I saw someone like that.

Matthew C Smith 02-08-2002 10:20 PM

I have nipples Fawker, can you milk me? (heheheh)

wait..... you're Gay Fawker.....

Marita 02-08-2002 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Matthew C Smith
I have nipples Fawker, can you milk me? (heheheh)

wait..... you're Gay Fawker.....


lol...


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:06 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2015