maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Forum Suggestions, and Questions (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   ok... (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86392)

paul christians 03-01-2007 06:55 PM

ok...

I would like to take minute of your time..To say sorry to everyone here on MAX for my bad lauguage I have been using lately....and for every thing do or say on MAX...I just joking so I am a very big clown..........but that is me being myself...

Hound 03-02-2007 08:12 AM

don't see a need for you to say you're sorry paul, what was done seems dumb and stupid. Meh can't win sometimes.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

paul christians 03-22-2007 08:33 PM

bye!!!!!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by paul christians
I would like to take minute of your time..To say sorry to everyone here on MAX for my bad lauguage I have been using lately....and for every thing do or say on MAX...I just joking so I am a very big clown..........but that is me being myself...

X2 again....I need to take sometime away from now..see you at meets and cruise if I am welcome to do so.........good bye for now.......

Souvrain 03-23-2007 02:33 AM

yeah im sorry to !! ... im usually very high when im on my computer

Deep 3.2TL 03-23-2007 02:35 AM

What the hell is this all about?

VSanj 03-23-2007 07:35 AM

yeah paul bro...............what happemed

Hound 03-23-2007 04:20 PM

I can't get into much detail on this, but I will speak on Paul's behalf since he has left for now and would like me to do so, basicly It was brought to paul's attention by a senior person of the staff here at max, that his "silly comments" were not going to be tolerated any longer and that would he please refrain from making useless posts and OT remarks. He felt that this was unwarrented and is taking a break from max due to this reason.

Mystikal 03-23-2007 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hound
I can't get into much detail on this, but I will speak on Paul's behalf since he has left for now and would like me to do so, basicly It was brought to paul's attention by a senior person of the staff here at max, that his "silly comments" were not going to be tolerated any longer and that would he please refrain from making useless posts and OT remarks. He felt that this was unwarrented and is taking a break from max due to this reason.

Pretty much. Just confirming so there's no strange rumours going around.

EMPOWERD 03-23-2007 04:29 PM

I never understood people that took constructive critisism to the extreme. why ALL or NOTHING? We never asked him to leave, just *filter* most of his posts... or maybe think more before "hitting" the keyboard?

Mystikal 03-23-2007 04:31 PM

Exactly. We, the staff are all aware of the PM sent to Paul and it was completely docile. It was just encouraging him to be more selective in his posting, that's all.

Deep 3.2TL 03-23-2007 05:27 PM

I have to agree - most of his posts weren't even legible...

There's nothing wrong in contributing, if you've got something useful to say. We all have useless remarks from time to time, but not 90% of the time...

Deep

paul christians 03-24-2007 04:43 PM

"There is all ways two side to a story"...........I was told that they whated to "BAN" for awhile now,becouse danboy + Bliss = the same person has gotten some may PMs for all here about my post and all. I will call that B/S......And like I said to all here "SORRY" for that but that is no good at all.......this the NET get used people like me that come on.........

Kal 03-24-2007 04:47 PM

lol

Soldo 03-24-2007 05:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by paul christians
"There is all ways two side to a story"...........I was told that they whated to "BAN" for awhile now,becouse danboy + Bliss = the same person has gotten some may PMs for all here about my post and all. I will call that B/S......And like I said to all here "SORRY" for that but that is no good at all.......this the NET get used people like me that come on.........

:confused:

windsor318is 03-24-2007 06:36 PM

i still dont understand what hes saying..........