maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   7 series (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Congrats Hound! (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83629)

Seven 01-05-2007 11:29 AM

Congrats Hound!

Hound! I read on the other forum that you picked up your 7! Good job man! And consider this your "official welcome" to the 7-series section. *th-up*

You have enough posts here ... so put up some pics yo!

Eurostyle 01-05-2007 04:53 PM

Congrats! Bring it to Eurostyle for some visual upgrades!!! I need a 7 demo car!

Hound 01-05-2007 04:59 PM

^^ sounds good man, I will be in touch, it's an E32 though.. Wern't you looking for an E38?

If an E32 will do, let me know via PM.

As for pics, they are forthcomming, gonna clean it up real nice and do a shoot :D

And thanks for the welcome, although I was trying to keep this a secret LOL before tonight HAHA, can't hide anything from you eh? :P

Seven 01-05-2007 05:01 PM

What's involved with the demo car? I'd love to "pimp my ride" ... wheels, tires, maybe body kit, SUPERCHARGER :cool: ... but um, I don't want to pay for it. *wiggle*

Oh shoot ... sorry about blowing your secret man! You already posted about getting the 7 ... just the timing I guess ... my bad ... I mean, what 7?? I'm just congratulating you on your future purchase! Nobody reads the 7-series section anyway. :D

fukenricen 01-05-2007 06:42 PM

hound quit it u cant blame seven for spilling the beans since u posted elese where.But on a side note thanks seven or i would have never knew lol

Seven 01-05-2007 09:57 PM

sssshhhh, you guys weren't supposed to post after I said that "nobody reads the 7-series section" :D I'm glad this section gets some interest though!! *th-up*

propr'one 01-05-2007 11:10 PM

congrats bro, can't wait to get my ride in it!

Don't mind mirek, he owed a big black guy named tyrone some money, and he had his way with him the other night. Still a little sore if you catch my drift.

AceOfSpades 01-06-2007 02:01 AM

nice choice...congrats*th-up*

paul christians 01-07-2007 01:07 AM

saw the 7er last night and it is mint to say the lest.....

VSanj 01-07-2007 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by propr'one
congrats bro, can't wait to get my ride in it!

Don't mind mirek, he owed a big black guy named tyrone some money, and he had his way with him the other night. Still a little sore if you catch my drift.

lol...........mirek has been pretty cynical lately

propr'one 01-07-2007 03:33 PM

yeah he owes tyrone LOTS of money bro.

paul christians 01-08-2007 12:28 AM

wheeeeeeeeeeeee......

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seven
sssshhhh, you guys weren't supposed to post after I said that "nobody reads the 7-series section" :D I'm glad this section gets some interest though!! *th-up*

:confused: everyone reads this part of MAX too as you can see.........*rockout*

Hound 01-08-2007 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fukenricen
hound quit it u cant blame seven for spilling the beans since u posted elese where.But on a side note thanks seven or i would have never knew lol

lol can't keep anything a secret on teh interwebz :P
To all who have wished me luck and welcomed me, thank you it's great to be driving around in style now lol :D

Ivan: yea man you will be getting a ride SOON, come out friday man :P

Seven 01-08-2007 05:30 PM

Pics .... :)

Seven 01-08-2007 06:56 PM

Hey hey, no bickering in the 7-series section ... we are a refined bunch :D! Lol ... take your shenanigans elsewhere. *th-up*