maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Private Classifieds Feedback (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Bimmersport Automotive, pizza day (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83023)

JMW 12-21-2006 02:20 AM

Bimmersport Automotive, pizza day

thanks for all the work charlie...
man you guys were so busy!! yet still managed to throw a pizza lunch for everyone....awsome service, and a great guy not to mention a HUGE, and VERY CLEAN upto date garage. anyone who wants their car to work smoothly, and have a awsome experience while gettin their car serviced for the right price...BIG OR SMALL jobs, charlie at bimmersport is the man to see!!

awsome service + amazing work + great customer, mechanic relationships= what bimmersport has to offer and there for why everyone should go!!!
so while the weather is great if ya need a tune up...oil change...or a supercharger installed come see the pros at bimmersport!!! no jobs to hard!

-neil
AKA: loyal shop bitch, friend, and advocate of bimmersport employees and customers
happy holidays everyone

Boots R 12-21-2006 03:00 AM

Hurrah for Charlie!! *wave*

E30 Girl 12-21-2006 11:51 AM

I was at Charlies getting some work done as well...GREAT JOB AS USUAL!!!!

By the way nice to meet you Neil.

JMW 12-21-2006 06:11 PM

ye u too ^^ nice girl

Axxe 12-21-2006 06:11 PM

I missed out on pizza? No more coffee for you :P

J/k :D

Chris de la Cruz 12-23-2006 12:19 PM

lmao were you the one that drove that "tested" neil's supercharger that day?! :D :F

JMW 12-23-2006 03:26 PM

lmfao

bimmersport 12-24-2006 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Axxe
I missed out on pizza? No more coffee for you :P

J/k :D

that's ok, the beer(polish?) u brought was better*wave*

Axxe 12-24-2006 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bimmersport
that's ok, the beer(polish?) u brought was better*wave*

Yes, from my home town!! Jak sie masz!! *rockout*

ABUSTAIF 12-25-2006 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Axxe
Yes, from my home town!! Jak sie masz!! *rockout*

Something is happening behind my back *mumble*
Where's mine :moon:

Axxe 12-25-2006 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KASSAB
Something is happening behind my back *mumble*
Where's mine :moon:

You weren't at work, so no dice :P.

touchofclass 12-29-2006 12:27 PM

Charlie,
Congratulations on the new place. All your hard work and dedication to our fellow MaxBimmer members and quality service, not forgetting your "Smile" no matter what the job is. Especially when I come with my trusty VOLVO and bug you :).
"Keep the friendship and relationships with our members and trust, they will always keep coming back"
My best wishes to your family and all the success for the all the years to come. My sincere thanks to you and the family for the flowers sent to the hospital during my surgery and recovery.
Happy New Year
Max de Souza
Touch of Class

bimmersport 01-01-2007 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by touchofclass
Charlie,
Congratulations on the new place. All your hard work and dedication to our fellow MaxBimmer members and quality service, not forgetting your "Smile" no matter what the job is. Especially when I come with my trusty VOLVO and bug you :).
"Keep the friendship and relationships with our members and trust, they will always keep coming back"
My best wishes to your family and all the success for the all the years to come. My sincere thanks to you and the family for the flowers sent to the hospital during my surgery and recovery.
Happy New Year
Max de Souza
Touch of Class

Thank you for the kind words Max.
I hope you are feeling better and wish you and your family the best for 2007!